Effectively handling your claim for injuries following a car accident can make the difference between a minimum and maximum financial award for your loss. At the Boise, Idaho, personal injury law firm of Holzer Edwards, Chartered, John Edwards and Kurt Holzer share more than 50 years of personal injury law experience. We are committed to fighting for your full and fair compensation.
The resolution of your car wreck is not a race. You have one chance to fully resolve your claim. If it is resolved prematurely or without adequate preparation, your financial recovery could be less than you deserve and might not provide you the money you need. And, you would likely be barred from collecting compensation for future medical conditions related to your accident and personal injury.
To discuss your claim with a Boise car accident lawyer, contact us today to schedule an appointment.
Comprehensive Legal Services For Car Accident Victims
As Idaho accident injury attorneys, we provide full and comprehensive legal services aimed at fully addressing your legal needs. Following a car crash, we can:
- Assist you through your treatment
- Help coordinate your insurance benefits
- Work to ensure your treatment, ambulance, hospitalization, physical therapy, home care and other expenses are paid
- Pursue your maximum compensation from all applicable insurance coverage through negotiation, mediation, arbitration and/or litigation
Insurance coverage for car collisions and truck crashes can be extremely complex. Often, your own medical and auto insurance may be liable for expenses initially. Later, the other drivers' and other parties' insurance coverage may apply. Correctly coordinating these payments is a critical part of your injury claim.
Caring For You Regardless Of Your Injuries
We can handle your full claim regardless of your injuries, which may include:
- Herniated disks and bulging disks
- Back injury requiring surgery
- Whiplash and neck injury
- Quadriplegia, paraplegia and paralysis caused by spinal cord injuries
- Low back pain and injury
- Brain injuries, traumatic brain injuries (TBI), open head injuries and closed head injuries
- Headaches, vision changes, emotional problems and cognitive issues
- Shoulder and neck injuries and pain
- Broken bones and leg, arm, hand, feet and knee breaks
- Radiating pain
- Chronic pain
- Numbness, tingling and shooting pain
- Soft tissue injuries, and injuries to connective tissue, tendons and muscles
- Wrongful death of a loved one
Contact Us For A Free Consultation Today
The Idaho law firm you choose to handle your accident injury case makes a difference. From our Boise office, we represent people all over Idaho. If you have questions following a car or truck accident and injuries, from herniated disks to brain injuries, call us locally at 208-297-7373 or toll free at 888-490-0992. You can also contact us online.